On-Site Occupational Nurse Services
Life Care provides on-site occupational nurse services for sites on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. The on-site nurse becomes an integral part of the health and safety team and can make a real difference to the culture of a site.
What are the advantages of a Life Care on-site nurse?
- The staff feel supported
- Health issues can be dealt with in a timely manner to reduce the risk of major downtime
- Absenteeism can be addressed
- Onsite nurse adds value to your workplace
- Health education can be on-going and consistent
- The cost of first aid training can be absorbed into the hourly rate (good saving)
- Have the benefits of a nurse on the Health and Safety Committee to raise the bar of Health Awareness
- The nurse can provide other services like flu vaccinations etc so only one contact is required for a number of services
We would love to talk to you about your on-site needs so ring Janet or Richelle to discuss your options - 0800 493 559 or complete our contact form.